Answers To Frequently Asked Questions
- Your car is a very important investment and having it repaired at our facility will help ensure the safety of you and your loved ones as well as help to preserve its value.
- If you are unsure about the safety of your vehicle due to damages, please do not drive it, bring it in for a free estimate.
- In order to process your insurance claim, you only need one estimate or appraisal.
- If you have your vehicle towed to our location, we can assist you in processing the claim with your insurance company, there is no need to have it towed to them and back to our repair facility.
- You have the right to have your vehicle repaired at the facility of your choice.
- Differences in estimates are common between facilities. A lower estimate may not include all necessary parts or procedures to properly repair your vehicle. If you are unsure why one estimate is higher than another, we would be more than happy to explain the differences to you.
- For your safety, only choose a repair facility that has technicians trained and certified by I-CAR and ASE.
- Properly repairing your vehicle means using only Original Equipment Manufacturer (EOM) replacement parts, do not settle for less.
- Not all repair facilities are created equal, we offer a full lifetime warranty on our repairs.
- Without proper training and cutting edge technology, your vehicle may not be repaired back to factory specifications.
- Let our professionals handle your claim from towing to delivery for peace of mind and to restore your vehicle back to factory condition.
"The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." - John Ruskin
|© 2011 Ed's Premier Auto Body